Has your puppy or dog already got the basics? Do you want to progress your dogs training further or just want to give your dog some mental stimulation?
This class is ideal for puppies and dogs that have already completed a good level of basic training and are looking to progress their training further. We usually advise 20 weeks of our puppy & dog training before progressing to this class.
Classes are tailored to the dogs attending, and our curriclulm is fluid based on the dogs attending. We work on obedience and doggy manners at a high level. Dogs and owners attending this class also have the opportunity to work on a 3 stage certification for their dogs from our Dog University - Dogversity. We will also make classes fun and interactive with games, rally, hoopers and much more. This class really will be a mega mix of training for dogs and owners who love spending time training fun and new things together.
We train in a realistic outdoor environment and train the dogs to work completely off the lead in a manner of challenging activities. Some of the activities we train for are recall from play, recall to heel, advanced heel work, Off lead obedience in high distraction environments working at distance and with hand signals and much much more.
Classes are fun and progressive and a great way to stimulate and enjoy spending time with your dog.
Classes are booked in sets of 8. We train all year round which means you always have something fun to do with your dog, as every class is progressive and we are constantly designing and creating new training activities so there is always something new and challenging to learn.
The address is:
Blue Cross Rehoming Centre
Ipswich IP2 8NQ
What to bring to class:
- Flat collar or harness (Choke chains, prong collars are not permitted)
- Standard lead (not extendable)
- Lots of yummy treats cut into small pieces. Thinly sliced hot dogs are great for training.
- Poo bags
- Please bring your dogs vaccination certificate to the first session you attend or email a copy to [email protected]
- Please dress for the weather conditions, to ensure you and your dog are comfortable throughout the session. We train in all weathers. REMEMBER, theres no such thing as bad weather, just the wrong clothes!!!!!!
Water and water bowls are provided, but if your dog prefers their own please feel free to bring that as well.
We recommend not feeding a morning meal, or at least reducing it, as the training is reward based and their tummy’s will fill up quickly!!!
Parking is available on site, and please read our terms and conditions before booking.