Make Heelwork Happen - Ideal for dogs that have completed Ultimate lead walking or puppy & dog training
What is the training for?
- Does your dog pull on a lead?
- Are you fed up with having to work so hard to get heel to work
- Would you like your dog to walk off lead in heel
- Would you like to say the cue and have the magic of heel happen
- Would you like to learn in a fun and games based way?
This is a very personalised intensive 4 week make heelwork happen course, with exclusive access to our community group for ongoing help and support for you and your dog even after the course. Numbers are kept low on this course to ensure you have lots of help, advice and attention to get your dogs heelwork happening
What we cover:
- Heel with distractions
- Heel games
- Recall to heel
- Distance to heel
- Troubleshooting and much more
Dans Meadow - Bealings Rd,
Martlesham, IP12 4RW
What to bring to class:
- Flat collar or harness (Choke chains, prong collars are not permitted)
- Standard lead (not extendable)
- Lots of yummy treats cut into small pieces. Thinly sliced hot dogs are great for training
- Poo bags
- Please bring your dogs vaccination certificate to the first session you attend or email a copy to [email protected]
- Please dress for the weather conditions, to ensure you and your dog are comfortable throughout the session. We train in all weathers. REMEMBER, theres no such thing as bad weather, just the wrong clothes!!!!!!
Water and water bowls are provided, but if your dog prefers their own please feel free to bring that as well. We recommend not feeding a morning meal, or at least reducing it, as the training is reward based and their tummy’s will fill up quickly!!!
Parking is available on site, and please read our terms and conditions before booking.